I _____________________ by my parents when I was a child.
Could you tell me _____________yesterday?
The students are ____________________the teachers’ advice.
Although Tu Youyou___________________, she never ________________.
You ______________________________ on your lessons.
73. I was not allowed to stay up late by my parents when I was a child.
74. Could you tell me if/whether he was absent from the class meeting yesterday?
75. The students are going over (their) lessons carefully according to the teachers’ advice.
76. Although Tu Youyou has made great achievements, she never shows off.
77. You won’t make any progress until you spend a great deal of time on your lessons
78. Neither Daniel nor his classmates know how to be strict with themselves.
His partner ______________________.
___________,Alex_________the computer_____________the mobile phone.
I doubted____________________or not.
If you can ___________________________this problem, you__________________________.
74. His partner had no choice but to promise to make a speech.
75. To my surprise , Alex succeeded in connecting the computer to the mobile phone.
76. What difficulty he had keeping all the things in good order?
77. I doubted whether she took notice of my grammar or not.
78. If you can come up with good ideas to solve this problem, you will take the lead.
79. My sister not only offered me valuable advice but also cheered me up.
He advised ________________________before taking action.
His parents _________________________help him at that time.
I _______________________chat with friends by my parents.
He is___________________________that he always_______________________________.
Some children _________________healthily.
They ___________________________until the rain stopped.
1. us to take on new challenges and think twice
2. had no choice but to promise to
3. am not allowed to stay up (late) to
4. so strict with himself in everything feels tired out
5. neither play sports nor pay attention to eating
6. didn't start to discuss how to deal with the problem
People born in the Year of the Tiger would _______________________________________.
Walking after supper will _____________________________ .
The Browns __________________ last year.
I don’t know__________________________ the Dancing Club.
The visitors had no choice _______________ Typhoon Aere.
73. People born in the Year of the Tiger would rather take on challenges than give up easily
74. Walking after supper will make it easier for you to fall asleep.
75. The Browns were forced to move to another city last year.
76. I don’t know how long she has been in/ how long she has been a member of the Dancing club.
77. To our surprise, the new writer’s book is worth reading.
78. The visitors had no choice but to change their mind because of Typhoon Aere.
David _____________________ in his class.
The surgeon _____________________the news.
__________________, ________________ the trust problem.
________ the Smiths _____________last week?
________Simon's teacher _______ his parents _________________ of his problem.
The town _____________ the news report.
73. David is strict enough with himself to take the lead in his class. / David is so strict with himself that he takes the lead in his class.
74. The surgeon will change his mind as soon as he knows the news.
75. To our surprise, the leader had no / little / didn’t have any difficulty (in) solving /dealing with the trust problem.
76. Were the Smiths trying out for the new film last week?
77. Not only Simon’s teacher but also his parentshave succeeded in taking notice / have successfully taken notice of his problem.
78. The town will be connected to / with the city centre by the underground soon according to the news report.
____________________________ so late.
I won’t __________________________.
___________________________________ between his training and the school work!
___________, he _______graduating _____.
I __________ yesterday.
72. Neither of us is sure whether it is worth staying up
73. reply to you until I think twice about it
74. What great difficulty the player once had achieving a balance
75. was forced to end his basketball career because of health problems
76. To our surprising; succeeded in; from the university through hard work
77. preferred dealing with the accident by myself to asking him for adcvice
Sandy _____________ because she is afraid of darkness.
The song is so nice that it’s worth for us （ ） .
He （ ） because of his poor health.
Do you know （ ） the Football Club?
TuYouyou （ ） Artemisinin from plants.
My car was broken, so I （ ）.
73. is used to sleeping with the light on
74. listening to many times
75. was forced to give up smoking
76. how long he has been in/ how long he has been a member of
77. has devoted all her free/spare time to getting
78. had no choice but to walk to work/ go to work on foot
I hope you （ ） .
Over half of the students （ ） .
How many （ ） ?
How meaningful （ ） !
58. 机器人会使我们执行危险任务变得更（）Robots will （ ） .
The （ ） we （ ） .
54: I hope you will be satisfied with my progress.
55: Over half of the students have realized the importance of practicing speaking English.
56: How many languages will this book be translated / put into?
57: How meaningful it is to give / donate all the money to the education!
58: Robots will make it easier for us to carry out dangerous tasks.
59: The environment was so serious that we had to cover our faces with scarves.