1. The book _________(write) in Chinese.
2. I _________(tell) to study hard by my parents often.
3. English _________(speak) in many countries.
4. Too much water _________(waste) every day.
5. The walls _________(paint) ever year.
6. The students\’ homework _________(collect) by their teacher every morning.
1. This song is liked by everybody. (改为否定句)
This song _______ _______ by everybody.
2. The flowers are watered every morning. (改为否定句)
The flowers _______ _______ every morning.
3. The two computers are used by my sister and my brother. (改为一般疑问句)
_______ the two computers _______ _______ your sister and your brother?
4. Tea is served with milk and sugar in some places. (改为一般疑问句)
_______ tea _______ with milk and sugar in some places?
5. Lots of pigs are kept on the farm. (对划线部分提问)
_______ _______ lots of pigs _______?
1. The local government organizes the film festival every autumn.
________________________________ every autumn.
2. My grandma cleans the room every day.
________________________________ every day.
3. Wesley translates two French storybooks into Chinese every year.
________________________________ every year.
1. The machine _________(repair) by him yesterday.
2. These houses _________(build) two years ago.
3. The cup _________(break) by my little brother just now.
4. Lunch _________(not prepare) by my mother yesterday.
5. Those problems _________(not discuss) at the last meeting.
6. _________ these books in the library _________(bring) out yesterday?
1. The waiter took away the plates after we finished eating.
________________________________after we finished eating.
2. A middle school student invented a new robot last term.
________________________________ last term.
3. He didn\’t finish the report two days ago.
________________________________ two days ago.
4. Did your father ride the bicycle to the farm last week?
________________________________ last week?
1. The mobile phone _______ in 1973.
A. invents B. is invented C. invented D. was invented
2. —Your bedroom is so clean.
—Of course. It _______ every day.
A. cleans B. cleaned C. is cleaned D. was cleaned
3. This picture _______ by my cousin last year.
A. draws B. drew C. is drawn D. was drawn
4. As China grows stronger and stronger, Chinese _______ in more and more schools out of our country.
A. teaches B. is taught C. has taught D. was taught
5. Mr. Green _______ to sing an English song at the party and he sang well.
A. was invited B. invited C. is invited D. invites
1. Mobile phones should _________(turn) off during the meeting.
2. Susan, the biscuits cannot _________(take) to the classroom.
3. Must our car _________(wash) today?
4. The problems may not _________(solve) very easily.
5. Thanks to the Internet, different kinds of information can _________(learn) in a short time.
6. The cat must _________(give) food every day, or it will be hungry.
1. They can finish the work soon.
2. You must do your homework today.
3. They need water the flowers every day.
4. Linda may not invite Lisa to the party.
5. Should we cook the soup for two hours?
1. Teenagers _______ decide for themselves.
A. may be allowed to B. may are allowed to C. may be allow to
2. —Why hasn\’t Tony come?
—The invitation letter _______ to Toby by accident.
A. was e-mailed B. has e-mailed C. is e-mailed D. e-mailed
3. Teenagers have to be 18 years old before they _______ to drive a car.
A. are allowed B. allowed C. will be allowed D. allow
4. —The children _______ to follow the rules from a young age.
A. educated B. educate C. should educate D. should be educated
5. Sixteen-year-olds should not _______ to drive.
A. allowing B. be allowed C. allow
6. —Tom is always careless with his schoolwork. Could you help him?
—No problem! I think he _______ to think twice before starting.
A. should be told B. can tell C. should tell D. can be telling